Is this for you?What to expectModalitiesReady to start?
What is a Balance Jumpstart?
Balance Jumpstart is for individuals, couples, and families whose lives and relationships are seriously out-of-balance and need more than traditional weekly therapy offers. This is a focused, intensive program delivered over one, two, or three days for eight hours per day.
Shanna meets with participants prior to the Balance Jumpstart session to determine goals and desired outcomes.
If any of these describe your life right now, Balance Jumpstart might be for you.
- Feeling stuck in traditional therapy
- Recent discovery of an addiction
- A desire to go deeper than one-hour weekly sessions
- Learning to live with serious medical diagnosis or other life-changing condition
- Rebuilding after infidelity
- Tempted to cheat on your partner
- Working through trauma
- Dealing with impending death
- Working through loss and grief
- Reintegrating after discharge from an inpatient facility
- Desire for deep change
What outcomes can I expect from Balance Jumpstart?
- Explore family of origin issues
- Look at history to uncover patterns of maladaptive behavior
- Increased self-knowledge
- New patterns of behavior
- Better relationships
- Improved communication
- Better conflict resolution
- Ability to set healthy boundaries
- Acquire new skills for problem-solving
- Support working through past infidelity
- Greater sense of peace
- Gain perspective and work through past resentments
- Let go of guilt
- Work through grief and loss
What should I expect if I enter into Balance Jumpstart?
- Honest feedback
- Objective viewpoint
- Eight hours of therapy for 1, 2, or 3 days
- Information and education
- Concrete goals and real change
What will it cost?
- Cost varies depending on therapist(s) and days/hours.
- Average Price: $1280-$8000
Modalities of therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family Systems Theory
- Group Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
Click here to scheduleDownload Forms
Schedule your first session with Shanna to explore your goals and determine a plan that will help you get started, accomplish your goals, and sustain the change you desire in your life.
- Adolescent issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Addictions (food, sex, substance abuse)
- Body image issues
- Eating Disorders
- Grief/loss/end of life
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Partners of Addicts
- Life transitions
- Parenting Issues
- Family conflict
- Self Esteem
- Sexual abuse